Sunday, September 5, 2010

Getting ready for a new year!

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd give us a blog update as we head into our new semester. We just finished SAC Fair today with a grand total of 61 new members signing up! I got my first real sunburn today, so I hope my great personal sacrifice will inspire everyone to new heights. :) We hope to see you all this Friday, September 10th at our first meeting. We'll be planning the semester, sharing power animals, and eating pizza.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's super-excited to head back to Capitol View--I missed those kids this summer! I can hardly wait for our new semester, new members, and new binder to be in full swing.

See y'all soon!

--Liz

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

EXCITING!!! Can't wait for this year :) :)

-Tiffany

CCE said...

Hi!

I'm a high school senior who is currently applying to Georgetown University, and this is one of the clubs that caught my attention. I'm interested in music education activism, and I love what you are doing to help spread music to others!
Best of luck to all of you this year! :D

Eileen said...

Hey coujagkin!

As you can see, we're not always the best at updating this blog, but we're so glad you found it! Best of luck with your application.

- Eileen